By Babak Akhgar,Gregory B. Saathoff,Hamid R Arabnia,Richard Hill,Andrew Staniforth,Petra Saskia Bayerl
Application of huge information for nationwide defense provides clients with cutting-edge suggestions, equipment, and applied sciences for large facts analytics within the struggle opposed to terrorism and crime, together with a variety of case stories and alertness eventualities. This e-book combines services from a world group of specialists in legislations enforcement, nationwide protection, and legislations, in addition to desktop sciences, criminology, linguistics, and psychology, making a distinctive cross-disciplinary number of wisdom and insights into this more and more worldwide issue.
The strategic frameworks and significant components offered in Application of massive facts for nationwide Security examine technical, criminal, moral, and societal affects, but additionally useful concerns of huge info process layout and deployment, illustrating how info and safety issues intersect. In determining present and destiny technical and operational demanding situations it helps legislations enforcement and executive firms of their operational, tactical and strategic judgements whilst utilising massive info for nationwide security
- Contextualizes the large facts inspiration and the way it pertains to nationwide defense and crime detection and prevention
- Presents strategic techniques for the layout, adoption, and deployment of huge info applied sciences in fighting terrorism and decreasing crime
- Includes a chain of case stories and situations to illustrate the applying of huge info in a countrywide defense context
- Indicates destiny instructions for giant facts as an enabler of complicated crime prevention and detection
Read or Download Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies PDF
Similar data mining books
In DetailNmap is a widely known protection device utilized by penetration testers and procedure directors. The Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) has further the prospect to accomplish extra projects utilizing the accrued host details. initiatives like complex fingerprinting and repair discovery, info collecting, and detection of defense vulnerabilities.
Facts uncertainty commonly exists in lots of functions, and an doubtful info flow is a chain of doubtful tuples that arrive quickly. in spite of the fact that, conventional concepts for deterministic info streams can't be utilized to house facts uncertainty at once as a result of exponential progress of attainable resolution house.
Facts Mining for enterprise Analytics: ideas, thoughts, and purposes in XLMiner®, 3rd Edition presents an utilized method of facts mining and predictive analytics with transparent exposition, hands-on routines, and real-life case stories. Readers will paintings with the entire general info mining equipment utilizing the Microsoft® place of work Excel® add-in XLMiner® to advance predictive types and methods to receive company worth from monstrous info.
Sensible SQL is an approachable and fast moving advisor to SQL (Structured question Language), the traditional programming language for outlining, organizing, and exploring info in relational databases. The ebook makes a speciality of utilizing SQL to discover the tale your information tells, with the preferred open-source database PostgreSQL and the pgAdmin interface as its basic instruments.
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Using Person-Centered Health Analytics to Live Longer: Leveraging Engagement, Behavior Change, and Technology for a Healthy Life (FT Press Analytics)
- Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXX: Incorporating Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XXI Proceedings of AI-2013, The ... and Applications of Artificial Intelligence
Additional resources for Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies
Application of Big Data for National Security: A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Technologies by Babak Akhgar,Gregory B. Saathoff,Hamid R Arabnia,Richard Hill,Andrew Staniforth,Petra Saskia Bayerl